Take a test drive of the Pivot3 virtual desktop infrastucture (VDI) solution and discover just how easy it is to deploy the infrastructure needed for desktop virtualization. Allow 15-60 minutes to test drive.
Test drivers can create login credentials from our web site, then have a choice of 3 unique desktop experiences:
- 1 Task Worker Desktops – Experience a standard desktop where administrative tools for managing vSTAC and vSphere can be tested.
- 2 Shared Graphics with Nvidia GRID K1 – This desktop pool is accelerated by Nvidia and Teradici. Explore Pivot3 videos, marvel at the latest trailers from IMDb, try your own favorite video sites, and explore the world with Google Earth!
- 3 Windows 8 Shared Graphics – Best experienced on tablets. Connect with your iPad or Android device and try out the cool new touch screen capabilities.
View the video for an overview of the Test Drive experience:
Test Drive Qualifications
- PCoIP and RDP
- X86-based processor with SSE2 extensions with 800MHz or higher processor speed
- ARM processor with NEON or WMMX2 extensions with a 1 GHz or higher speed
- 128 MB of RAM
- PCoIP: Port 4172 UDP and TCP
- RDP: Port 443 TCP, RDP Traffic is tunneled through the https connection to the security server.
- Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Mac OS Lion Coming Soon
- Android Tablet
Not sure about your computer requirements? Have one of our support specialists contact you. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org