Take a test drive of the Pivot3 virtual desktop infrastucture (VDI) solution and discover just how easy it is to deploy the infrastructure needed for desktop virtualization. Allow 15-60 minutes to test drive.
During your test drive you will:
- 1 Use a virtual desktop running on a Pivot3 vSTAC VDI demo array for between 15 minutes and 1 hour
- 2 Monitor CPU usage, memory consumption and overall desktop experience of your chosen scenario
- 3 After your test drive you will receive the contents of your own Send to Me folder.
Test Drive Qualifications
- PCoIP and RDP
- X86-based processor with SSE2 extensions with 800MHz or higher processor speed
- ARM processor with NEON or WMMX2 extensions with a 1 GHz or higher speed
- 128 MB of RAM
- PCoIP: Port 4172 UDP and TCP
- RDP: Port 443 TCP, RDP Traffic is tunneled through the https connection to the security server.
- Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Mac OS Lion Coming Soon
- Android Tablet
Not sure about your computer requirements? Have one of our support specialists contact you. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org